DV Lottery Official information available here. DV lottery is a Diversity Immigrant Visa program of America. It is also called the Green Card Lottery. It is basically a United States mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card. This visa program takes place annually and is organized by the Department of State and conducted under the terms of Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)
This Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV Program) gives away around 50,000 immigrant visas annually which are easily available. They are drawn from a random selection among all entries and people who are from nations with low rates of immigration to the United States. The DV Program is administered by the U.S. Department of State (DOS).
DV Lottery 2016:
The DV Lottery 2016 includes an Online registration for the DV 2016 Program which will began on Saturday, October 1, 2016 at around 12:00 noon (Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4) until Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-4) and the DV lottery results will be announced a few months later, once all the applications have been processed.
Most of the winners of DV lottery reside outside the United States of America and then immigrate through issuance of an immigrant visa and consular processing. You can find out more details in a different section of this informative website. We offer the best service available and work with USA licensed specialized Lawyer or attorney, in other countries this is called a barrister. When you apply here you will know you have your DV Lottery application will be as accurate as possible and have the best chance for success. Apply now!
If you want to apply for the Diversity Immigrant Lottery you must make sure that you are a resident of a country where this DV lottery program is applicable. Other things you need to keep in mind while going for a DV lottery application include:
- You must be selected for a diversity visa by DOS’s lottery;
- You should have an immigrant visa immediately and readily available at the time of filing an adjustment application.
- You must be admissible to the United States.
- Visa Availability should not be a problem for you. This is a generous program provided by the United States government to allow about 50,000 people each year from all over the world the chance to come to the United States and experience all it has to offer. You and your family that you applied with for the dv lottery application have a chance to live in the USA as a permanent resident or get a green card through this program. If you apply for the DV lottery application and dv lottery check results and win the lottery, the United States offers you this special opportunity to come to the United States, imagine all the possibilities for you and your family. The US DV lottery makes the availability of the visas to persons meeting the simple, but strict, eligibility requirements. A random drawing generated by the computer chooses selectees for Diversity Visas. The visas are then distributed among six geographic regions, and a greater number of visas go to the regions with lower rates of immigration, and with no visas going to nationals of nations sending more than 50,000 workers to the United States over the period of the past five years. Things you need to submit for applying:
- Applying to DV lottery:
- Two passport/small -style photos
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of passport page with non-immigrant visa (if applicable)
- Copy of passport page with admission (entry) or parole stamp (if applicable)
- Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record
- Certified copies of court records (if the individual has been arrested)
- Copy of the principal applicant’s selection letter for the diversity visa lottery from DOS
- Copy of the receipt from DOS for the diversity visa lottery processing fee
- Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (if applicable)
- Applicable fees.The Confirmation of DV lottery program can be done and interview appointments will also be made through Entry Status Check.You may receive random emails claiming that you’ve won the Diversity Visa (Green Card) lottery but you are requested to never send money to anyone who sends you a letter or email claiming you have won because you will have the information to check the official government website to see if you won.
- Warnings of Fraud-You can also get a detailed information about the diversity immigrant program on d-vlottery.com